PPS teams up with the Loss Prevention Foundation & Movement Rx to offer 2 free webinars!
(Swansboro, NC – February 2, 2021) Product Protection Solutions (PPS) is partnering with the Loss Prevention Foundation (LPF) and Movement Rx to give back to the loss prevention (LP) community.
Register for this 2-part webinar series, sponsored by PPS:
- Thursday, February 25, at 1:00 P.M. EST. Register here for the webinar on “Working From Home: How to Get Employees Happier & Healthier”.
- Thursday, March 4, at 1:00 P.M. EST. Register here for the webinar on “Happy Retail: Simple Tools to Improve Employee Physical & Emotional Health”.
The webinars will:
- Show new ways to improve and maintain your health and wellness.
- Provide everyday tools and knowledge on living a healthier, better life.
- Help uncover the cause of lower back, shoulder, and knee pain.
- Create a safe and progressive do-it-yourself program to help resolve physical pain.
PPS is on a mission to provide LP professionals with solutions for their professional and physical life. With this goal in mind PPS chose to partner with Movement Rx because:
- Movement Rx’s mission is to empower others with knowledge and tools to achieve physical freedom.
- Their team has over 80,000 hours of coaching, treating, and educating professionals from the Navy SEALs to corporate employees.
Tim Gates, Senior Vice President Business Development at PPS, said, “One part of PPS’s mission is to protect our customer’s bottom line, and that extends to their employees. The health and wellness of the loss prevention team can impact how well and effective jobs are performed. By providing the LP team with solutions for physical ailments will have a positive impact on their mental wellbeing.”
PPS’s relationship with Movement Rx already extends past the webinars. The Movement Rx platform tools are available on the TotalLP App. The app is available to download in the Apple Store and Google Play Store.
Product Protection Solutions (PPS) is a veteran-owned and operated company. PPS will listen then guide with excellent, trustworthy advice to ensure a rapid, complete, custom, and technologically advanced loss prevention solution that delivers the desired outcome every time.
For more information about PPS products or services, please contact Tim Gates by phone at 888-542-3065 or 252-362-1232, by email at email@example.com.